This is an Easter-take on one of my favorite desserts as a kid – mudpie! Make that Oreo, pudding pie!
The best part of this is it literally takes five ingredients, five steps – and it’s so easy a 5-year-old could do it!
Here’s What You Need:
- Chocolate Jell-O Instant Pudding
- Oreos (regular!)
- Green Food Coloring
- Follow the directions on the pudding to whip up a delicious bowl of chocolatey-goodness
- While the pudding is in the fridge, start separating the Oreo filling from the cookies (or as J.C. calls them the Oreo top and bottom).
- Put the Oreo cookies in a plastic bag and smash them. This is my son’s favorite part!
- Next prepare the grass (aka coconut). All you have to do is add a few drops of green food coloring and mix.
- Assemble! Put the pudding in individual cups, cover with smashed Oreos, sprinkle the green coconut on top and then add a Peep to the picture-perfect Easter setting. You could also use the bunny Peeps for a cute alternative!
The chocolate face is the seal of approval.