There’s nothing more terrifying for an allergy mom than something like Valentine’s Day.
All of the kids in a class bringing who knows what (with who knows what inside it) to share with their classmates.
In the food allergy world, we like to push for no food in the classroom.
I couldn’t find a comprehensive list of non-food Valentine’s Day Card options, but a ton of non-candy lists. Those are great, but even Goldfish and play-doh can cause issues for some allergic kids. That’s where this list comes in – the Top 32 Non-Food Valentine’s Day Cards!
- Paper Airplane from No Biggie
2. Superhero Masks from The Diary of a Dave’s Wife
3. “Roar” Means Love with these Animal Cards from Design Mom
4. Give warm hugs with this (free) Printable Olaf from Mom Endeavors
5. Heart Glasses from Lil’ Luna
6. Yoda Best Valentine by Design Wash Rinse Repeat (Yoda might be my favorite)!
7. Wait, new favorite. Harry Potter Glasses. Seriously? Incredible. From Love and Lion
8. Love Bug by dandee
9. You’re Just “Write” For Me by Love the Day Etsy Shop
10. Color Your Heart (free printable!) Out by Craftaholics Anonymous
11. You Light Up My Life cards from Eighteen 25
12. Another favorite, Personalized Photo Cards by Edda Photography
13. Another adorable one from Lil’ Luna, You A-MAZE-Me
14. You’re Ex-STRAW Special by It’s Always Autumn
You’re kid will be the coolest if they bring in these straws!
15. Love these Dinosaur Valentine’s from Wine & Glue
16. You Make My Heart Race by Paper and Pip on Etsy
17. “I’ve Been Impaled” Olaf by The Idea Room
This is perfect as long as you use the pencil, instead of the candy options!
18. New, new favorite – Personal Star Wards Cards by Elisha Snow Photography
19. Any chance to use those crazy straws – Whoo’s Crazy About You? by Happiness is Homemade
20. Scrabble Valentine by Oh Happy Day
21. Superhero Cards by Spaceships and Laser Beams (go to site for the free printable!)
22. Airplane Valentine by Twin Dragonfly Designs
23. BB Mine Valentine by Desert Chica
26. LEGO Valentine’s Day by Kid Things
27. You’re Just Plane Awesome (as is this card!) by A Little Tipsy
28. Friendship Bracelet, another one from Dandee
29. Magnifying Glass, also by Dandee
30. Aannd new favorite, I Wheelie Like You by Taylor Made
31. More Light Saber Love by Stitch/Craft
32. Another Adorable Dinosaur Valentine by Life with Fingerprints
And of course, you can always go with what we all had as kids — umm, the easy ones you buy at the store!
What is your favorite non-food, allergy-safe valentine?